Jimblebar Ammonium Nitrate Storage Facility
Client - VDM Group
Location - Newman, WA
Duration - 9 months
Completion - March 2013
Value - $6.5M
Concrete - 1,200m3
Earthworks - Excavate 2,530m3, Fill 6,000m3
Personnel on Site - 27
Manhours - 36,660
Centrals were subcontracted to perform the Civil Earthworks and Concrete works to the Jimblebar Ammonium Nitrate Storage Building, HE Detonator & Magazine Facility, Diesel / Emulsion Storage Facility, and Transportable Offices which includes;
- Set up Pre-cast concrete fabrication area.
- On site manufacturer & installation of precast tilt up wall panels for multi-levelled AN Building.
- Construction of all in-situ in-ground Footings, Tank Ring Beams and Slabs.
- Bulk Earthworks around the AN Building & to the HE Magazine Earthmounds.
- Detailed Earthworks to all Concrete Works including foundation preparation.
- Construction of Diesel / Emulsion Containment Ponds.