Roy Hill Logistics and Completions Projects
Client - Samsung C&T
Location - Roy Hill Minesite, Pilbara WA
Duration - 28 months
Completion - July 2016
Value - $50M
Personnel on Site - 270
Manhours - 307,652
Centrals was initially engaged by Samsung C&T to provide Logistical and Procurement support for the Completion Works at the Roy Hill Mine Processing Plant. Centrals was subsequently engaged to perform numerous scope for construction and commissioning completion works.
- Supply of labour, plant and facilities as requested by Samsung to undertake the materials, logistics, receiving, handling, storage and outgoing of client supplied materials at the Roy Hill Mine Site.
- Perform Earthworks Maintenance: Crane Pads for UGL, G&S, Decmil, RCR & EC&M; Road maintenance for all roads on-site and also Marble Bar Road; Building new roads and footpaths; Implementation of TCPs, Upkeep of access road at Sections 9 and 10 in Main Camp
- Installation of miscellaneous concrete footings.
- Switchroom completion works including AC concrete footings, structural steel, and HVAC installations.
- Transformer Compound completion work including supply and install gates/fencing and fire proofing.
- Earthworks and installation of concrete foundations for signaling kiosk.
- Provide electricians for electrical completions work.
- Completion works and punchlisting of Conveyor Systems CVR23 & CVR29, including installation of electrical panels mounts.
- Installation of Fire Suppression System to Data Centre Building
- Installation and pre-commissioning of mechanical equipment to head end of CVR025.
- Installation of water spray bar system to feed hoppers.
- Mechanical and electrical works to install the sizer coupler structures at Crusher 1 and 2.
- Completion and punchlist works to Crushers 1 and 2.
- Geotechnical investigations at COS Tunnel.
- Installation of cattle grid at Ginbata Airport.
- Concrete remediation patching and grouting to COS Tunnel.